Part Time (0.6) fixed term contract, to cover maternity leave from 03 January 2017 to 15 December 2017 or on the return of the current post holder, whichever is sooner. This is an appointment within a strong and vibrant Faculty who are at the forefront of Academy life. We are looking for an excellent teacher of Physical Education who has the inspiration, drive and passion to provide students with an engaging and rewarding learning experience. The PE Faculty is extremely hard working and determined to give students the best opportunities possible. With this is mind the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Plan and teach KS3 and KS4 PE lessons.
- Create practical resources to enhance learning.
- Monitor students, set targets and provide feedback.
- Possibility of teaching GCSE Dance.
- Possibility of teaching A level Dance
- Lead extra-curricular activities and teams within a range of sports